no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
ronin <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Maybe it is foolish. Amalia shrugs, taking a bite from her pie and wrinkling her nose to find it still cold and putting it back on her stick. "I mean... you do have an awful track record." The teasing takes some of the sting out, hopefully. "But you're honest with me in a way a lot of people aren't, I guess. And I need that. Especially without, without Adam."

The name is tremulous, and for a moment it hangs there with all its implications, taunting her. Amalia seems to curl in on herself a little, shoulders tightening, expression growing shuttered. "Though I suppose Adam trusted me, and... well. Maybe trusting my lead isn't actually a good idea." Turning her eyes to the stars, she sighs. Grief, she is learning, comes in unexpected waves and unusual volatility. It's exhausting, and she hates it. And now she is angry, and the circle goes on.
She wants the silence but fears the solitude
she wants to be alone and together with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out - by Amalia - 03-26-2020, 02:47 PM