Paranoia is just good common sense!
For Deimos
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
Heave the silver hollow sliver
Unfortunately for Joshua, Deimos had no inclination or clue to at least half of the things he referenced. Out of his depths, his brow furrowed, uncertain what this man was attempting to gain and incapable of proffering much to him. Perhaps that was just as well, and then he could leave. “I do not know what dimensions, planets are. Or what Earth is.” His head tilted again, one brow arched, curious, but completely confused by the levels of unknown and enigmatic quandaries. The man before his was an absolute anomaly, and while Deimos had long since assimilated into the Hollowed Grounds, he remained within the Outlander status. This man had it with alarms ringing. “I was born in Isilme, beside the ocean. I journeyed to Helovia, which were encompassed by kingdoms of deserts, mountains, jungles, and cliffs.” Amongst an assortment of other lands – but he wasn’t sure what the stranger meant to do with the notations, or why it was important. Both worlds were gone anyway – vanished and vanquished. "What do you need this information for?"
Unite and spread the heart apart

Messages In This Thread
Paranoia is just good common sense! - by Joshua - 02-19-2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Paranoia is just good common sense! - by Deimos - 02-22-2020, 09:00 PM