under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open)
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
Sascha had wandered off since he was in Torchline and wanted to see as much as he could, besides he wasn't too fond of how nauseous he had been going through the portal so he had intended to stay for a bit. He had no idea really were he was however, surprise surprise, since he hadn't been there long enough to know what was up or down. He wasn't bad at finding his path mostly but in unfamiliar places it took him a while to understand it all. He had gotten here by boat, funny enough since the sailors had things to to on the isles and had told him to find them again when wanting to go back. Would they hold up their end? Who knew but he was grateful none the less.

The environment was stunning in this part of Caido and he loved every second of it. He was currently investigating the trees by scraping of a small patch of bark to see the color of the wood and had by now come across three different colors which delighted him. Sure he wasn't going harvesting quite now but he felt dazzled about the new trees none the less. From the palest of wood to the darkest of red. It was amazing.

A rustling behind him made him turn around quite confused however to spot a badger a bit away, lurking around by the trees. A... badger? Silence occurred for the smallest of seconds before the whole of Sascha just lit up. A badger! Of all the things to find here! He sunk down to his knees with the eyes locked at the animal before clicking a bit with his tongue to try and get it's attention. Mostly to adore it from afar since he loved his animals. What a stunning animal it was none the less!
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open) - by Sascha - 02-20-2020, 03:45 PM