under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open)
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
The badger was so cute! Look at that little face and paws, what was it doing on an island like thi.... As the badger all of a sudden turned into a human man Sascha literally took a step backwards in pure chock, tripped over a thing root and fell like a domino on his back in the jungle. Even though he fell his eyes were still widened in pure chock as his heart seamed to have skipped a few beats in his chest. WHY CAIDO!? WHYYYYYYYY!? He tried to grasp air back into his lungs and almost felt dizzy after the tremendous chock he just had gone through. It took him almost 10 seconds to even understand what just had happened.

He sat up on the ground and looked at the badger man as he spoke with a chocked face and jaw hanging low. Okay.. gather yourself Sascha.. He blinked before fumbling on his words in a reply. "..I.. ehum... was just... i mean.." Comeon voice, start working again! He cleared his throat as he felt his heart rhythm slowing down a bit. "I was just.. looking? I mean at the trees.." As he noticed how he must sound the cheeks turned slightly red as he struggled, ungracefully up on his feet again. "H-hi there by the way.."
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open) - by Sascha - 02-20-2020, 05:10 PM