under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open)
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
Damnit Caido! You never stop surprising, he SHOULD be used to it considering he had been here over a year already but back in China people didn't go from cute badgers to a full grown man. Not that the man wasn't attractive as well but not cute like that fuzzy little badger he had been a moment ago. He started to wonder if there was anything at all that was impossible in Caido, probably not. "I-i'm alright, somethings seams impossible to get used to in Caido is all. I'm sorry." Yes the sorry came out automatically but was still true, he was both sorry for his own reaction and any kind of unease it may have caused this man as well.

Still struggling to get his heart beating in a normal way again he glanced up on the tree he had been investigating before replying. "I was kind of looking for some sort of Acacia look alike tree.. Not sure if the names are the same here or not however. Its a very pretty type of tree to work with and i have yet to find it." He said, turning his head back to the man that introduced himself as Loren while stretching out a hand. Sascha tried to not think about that the action it self was kind of charming as he grasped Lorens hand. "I'm Sascha, kind of nice to meet you now when my heart isn't exploding." He said before that classical, happy Sascha smile extended out to Loren.
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open) - by Sascha - 02-21-2020, 02:03 PM