under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open)
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
Sascha couldn't do much more than to smile in still an apologetic manner when Loren said it was his fault that he got as scared as he got. Sascha didn't really see how his inexperience of Caido made it all Lorens fault but didn't want to comment on it further since it would probably lead to them both apologizing til someone gave up.

Saschas apologetic smile turned into a regular, almost punishable happy smile that the woodworker normally owned as he turned up his gaze to the tree once again. "Well.. I have a thing of mixing different type of woods in my crafts to make it more natural but stunning without using paints. Paints tend to wear off and by mixing different woods together it lasts much longer. Just a personal habit really." He turned his head back to Loren with a calmer smile. Yes if he sold something he wanted it to stay in good shape for a long time, so that the buyer got something really nice.

Normally Sascha would bow as a greeting but since he was in the situation at hand he did what was more normal for people; shake his hand. Let go of it at the same time as Loren before giving an honest comment. "I must say that i feel a bit embarrassed. Not only cause of the chock itself but i tend to talk with animals when I'm alone which was what i was about to do when you turned into your human form. Maybe that was what chocked me the most."
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open) - by Sascha - 02-21-2020, 10:18 PM