under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open)
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
Sascha looked at Loren in silence for a few seconds before he literally lit up the jungle with his happy smile since he was indeed happy over the interest about his work even though he had a feeling that Loren was just being polite. But he indeed intended to answer it since now his heart had gone back to his normal rhythm again. "Well there are many different ways to be honest but glue or wooden nails are the most common ways. Ot simply fit the pieces together in puzzle shapes. But glue is pretty much always needed in any case" He started chattering like his normal self while he properly stood up after all that had occurred.

"Back where i am from you tend to get a few judging eyes on you when you talk to animals. Well more than smaller wordings that is. Things like; good boy or sit is normal but when you start telling them stories of different kinds you mostly get considered to be crazy." He said with a grin on his face while brushing off some dirt and twigs from his clothing. "What are you doing here by the way?"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open) - by Sascha - 02-21-2020, 10:45 PM