under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open)
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
"Whats needed to put it simply. There are very few wooden items that i can't make, it all is about patience and carefulness and i at least have that going for me." He said looking at Loren a bit thoughtfully. "Sword sheets, trinkets, bowls, houses.. just whats needed for me and others to be happy." Yes it was pretty clear that Sascha mostly thought about what others needed first off and what he himself needed secondly. Be it good or bad.

By Lorens statement Sascha couldn't help but to kindheartedly chuckle since it indeed was truthful, even do he still wasn't to familiar with all the different species in Caido. "Well i would love to become a cute badger, so i think it has to do mostly with upbringing. You know.. what the parents and grandparents thought and passed down to their kids. Hopefully that will change in time however." Yes Sascha indeed had no problems with any race since he saw them all as one and a same in his own way. "Back where i am from i was a bit of an outcast fearing for my life every day and did all sorts of crazy things just to survive, i think no matter where you go you will run in to simple minded people don't you think?"

As he described what he was here for Sascha looked around a bit in a foolish attempt to see if he could spot something interesting within all the green surrounding them before he caught himself and looked back at Loren. "So.. are you some type of botanist?"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open) - by Sascha - 02-23-2020, 08:04 PM