under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open)
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
"Yes i am! And also a healer and a summoner." He stated since magic had a big role here in Caido. And since Loren shortly thereafter had asked in a way if he were an Attuned Sascha smiled and shook his head. No sadly he couldn't become an animal like Loren, he would love to be able to do that but you can't have everything you wanted sadly. As the question came Saschas smile lessened a bit as he considered that there might be some big cultural differences between earth and Caido but he would still explain what he meant by that. "I'm not to sure but i took what you said as Attuned isn't as excepted as they should be? And what i meant was that back in China you get brought up with disliking certain types of people just because they are different than you. You really don't get much more of an explanation then that they are evil or vile. Parents makes sure you get that they are dangerous by constantly stating the fact and maybe Caido works a bit the same?"

As the question came at him Sascha suddenly looked a bit troubled guilty which was rare to see in the otherwise so happy healer. Would he even dare to tell him about these crazy things? He knew Caido was different but some of the things still felt like it would be bad to admit. But he needed to start somewhere right? "Ehum.. well.. Like dating pretty women even though i don't really find women attractive." He almost mumbled the last part of that statement, looking guilty as all hell as he looked at Loren who stated he was a healer. Oh what a small world!
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
RE: under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying (open) - by Sascha - 02-24-2020, 09:26 PM