Use Your Words!
Celosia Ayelet
Scout

Age: 32 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 3 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Sage Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She heard the familiar - almost soothing - tapping of his cane, a smirk tugging at her lips when he spoke. ”You know I can’t stifle my curiosity, Arch,” she said simply, turning finally to face him. Ashetta seemed on edge with his sudden appearance, obvious by the tense energy and the nearly immediate shift to two legs.

The former duchess quirked a brow, but it wasn’t all that shocking. Archebold wasn’t exactly well-liked and certainly wasn’t trusted in Northaven, so Ashe’s reaction to him was far from surprising. However, Cel had yet to actually see them speak to one another.

His approach made her want to close the distance, but his addressing Ashe stopped her, holding her where she was, on the way to the Spire. The shewolf’s description of what they were doing there was accurate, but there was a little more to it than just that! Well, she hoped there would be more than that.

”That’s just if the creature even shows up,” Cel said, tying her hair back. ”I know it sounds ridiculous, and it very well may be, but I have to know for sure that it isn’t possible to communicate before I give up. We know that it can hurt with Ashe’s magic, so I asked her to come along in case the diplomatic approach fails.” She didn’t want to believe that it was likely, but it was definitely a possibility.

celosia
Bride of Darkness

Messages In This Thread
Use Your Words! - by Celosia - 12-16-2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Archebold - 12-16-2018, 11:01 PM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Ashetta - 12-16-2018, 11:20 PM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Celosia - 12-17-2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Archebold - 12-17-2018, 03:32 AM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Ashetta - 12-18-2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Use Your Words! - by Celosia - 12-26-2018, 09:04 PM