little lion man
For Clem
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
“Yes, but the Voice can give us Magic if we ask for it.” With a conspiring look, she whispers to Clem her true intentions, “but I would give it to Her first. See if she can do something good with it.” Keep it out of others’ hands, mainly (and the list of ‘others’ is growing longer by the season it seems).

Grabbing a couple of palm-sized rocks, Wessex takes the bag off her bag and deposits them inside. She leaves it open on the ground so they can just drop whatever they want in there, and she’ll probably just end up carrying the biggest one. It’s overachieving, to be certain, but she wants to do things right. The matriarch is still listening to Clem’s story when he begins to talk about the daily blood drinking and it causes her pause. “That must have been really fucking hard,” she says quietly, acknowledging the imagined consequences it might have had with friends and family… how dangerous it could be. How they could be so easily held hostage with that necessity.

“How are Rex and Bastien?” she asks, changing the subject. “Are you still living with them?” She’s seen neither hide nor hair of their Queen since she took the throne. It’s slightly disconcerting. Moving up the slope, she has her eyes set on a small boulder that it appears she can pick up with one hand.

{I imagine we can wrap this up with one more post each?}
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
little lion man - by Wessex - 02-21-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: little lion man - by Clemente - 02-27-2020, 01:22 AM
RE: little lion man - by Wessex - 03-05-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: little lion man - by Clemente - 03-10-2020, 08:26 PM
RE: little lion man - by Wessex - 03-16-2020, 08:39 PM
RE: little lion man - by Clemente - 03-17-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: little lion man - by Wessex - 03-24-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: little lion man - by Clemente - 03-25-2020, 06:17 AM