regrowth (open)
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415

loren
Loren sighed and rubbed his temples at Jigano's words. "As far as I know, there are no Ascended living in Halo. But I'll definitely mention to the Captain we should set a guard, and put a permanent post up by the portal." Nodding firmly, the healer sent a pulse of reassurance to the bard.

As the white-haired man mentioned Neron, however, the Launceleyn couldn't help but scowl. "I wouldn't worry about Neron too much. Maybe having a bunch of refugees will finally lure him out of his hole." There was something almost derisive in his voice, and he had to force himself to take a deep breath as annoyance sparked within him.

Filling one last jar, he glanced around at the table. "I think that's good for now." Smiling faintly, he stood up. "Thank you. For your help, and for coming to see me. I'll let you know about the greenhouse."
Never judge a book by its cover.
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
"No Ascended yet... but they might come with the refugees for the week of sanctuary," Jigano said with a shrug. It was a stretch and he knew it though, not something to expect as inevitable. A guard post to prevent innocent Halovians from stumbling through into a monster-filled hellscape would also serve to act as an early-warning system in case the worst came to pass after all, and that was enough for now.

He had agreed to trust Loren's sense of the other Launceleyns, so Jigano just nodded at his friend's opinion of his twin, letting the other man regain his equilibrium as they finished their task. The room felt a little cheerier, oddly, with jars of seeds and salves and pots of growing plants around to give the place an air of life and growth and readiness. Jigano sighed in relief as the final jar was handed over and filled, and he grinned at Loren's decision to stop for the day. "I'm just glad to see you feeling better," he assured his friend. "I'll look forward to the greenhouse project. But don't be a stranger, yourself," he addded, his smile softening. "I'd be happy to meet you in the Greatwood or Torchline again sometime, too. Until then though..." He stretched, cracking his back in two places before holding his arm out for Isuma.

The gryphlet rubbed up against Astra a final time, a purr of contentment rumbling her little body before she flew to Jigano's arm and then scampered up to his shoulder to be bundled in with his scarf and hood as he dressed once more for the cold. "Stay safe and warm, Loren. And you too, Astra," he added with a grin before taking his leave.

{Finished}