For a bag of guineas or a piece of eight
Clem!
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
He was easy to read, and so was she. While Maea had outgrown that awkward teenage phase a while ago, she was still an open book and had never learned to mask her emotions. Or to wrap up her opinions in a way that was more easy for others to swallow. She noticed the way he first relaxed, then tensed up again at her careless outburst, and she bit her lip, regret and perhaps a bit of shame moving over her expression.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to judge you in any way. It's.. a bad habit. I'm trying to do away with it. Amun keeps scolding me for being prejudiced." Which wasn't to say it always worked, because some things died hard. But at least Maea was aware that her attitude towards the Ascended weren't great? Which meant she could learn to change it. Slowly, but surely.

He took her offered hand, and she shook it with a smile. "Nice to meet you, Clem. And thank you again, for saving my bag. It's pretty much all I own, so losing it would have been a disaster." She would have to learn to look after it better. Couldn't expect to find kind strangers to help her again.
Nothing lasts forever, I thought you should know
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: For a bag of guineas or a piece of eight - by Maea - 03-17-2020, 11:54 PM