In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He offers her a small snort when she tells him that she doesn’t feel the cold anymore, that she could walk barefoot on snow and not feel a thing. Something of which he never wants to attempt – preferring sand to snow any day. And so he nods to her with another rogue grin until they reach the water and he focuses on her easily, breaking his gaze from the water to watch her lead the way – following until her hand releases its hold with his.

She might not feel the cold, but he does. And it’s evident in the goosebumps that rise against his skin as he wades with her, pausing with the waves to watch her as she dives in – watching the water swell and move with her in such a way that it always surprised him yet endeared her to him more. Water magic to quell the ocean just enough, the very same that rampaged through his heart.

Her speed is quick and she’s beginning to get away as he remains waist deep, and so he partially shifts to swim after her, taking a deep breath to propel himself far enough into the ocean he wont beach himself. And when he reaches that point, he shifts fully – propelling himself fully now, it’s no issue to catch up. The orca dives toward the pale woman, aiming to swim far enough away to not impede her own swimming, but still enough to show off regardless.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-23-2020, 05:31 AM