In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She was vaguely aware of him shifting and joining her on the reef, but remained focused on her task. To avoid accidents with the sharp knife and the stubborn clams. Once she had her pockets full however, she looked around to see where her man had gone, and swam up towards the surface when she spotted his silhouette against the sun.

Maea came up to the surface by the rock he had found to perch on, and smiled up at him as she leaned her arms against the ledge. Watched him swallow the content of the shell with some interest.

"Is it as tasty as it looks? I've never tried," she commented. Her voice was a little raspy from the salt that had come in contact with her vocal cords, gained an uncanny dual nature... and she did look a little like a mermaid where she hovered, hair slicked back over her head and floating freely in the waves about her shoulders. An odd fish, no matter where she went.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 08:46 AM