In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
"It would be interesting to try both," she shrugged, but accepted the shell he gave her. At his warning, she poked at the slimey contents of it with a dubious look, but found nothing within the strange looking creature that felt anything like a pearl. Not that she had seen any in her life, really... but at least there was nothing hard in it to choke on.

Mimicking Sunjata, she brought the shell to her mouth and tipped the contents into her mouth. The texture was... strange, and her expression was a study in suspicious delight. Half grossed out, half delighted, and she still had not decided what she really thought of it, by the time she had swallowed. At least the taste was pleasant. Salty and very flavorful.

Reaching down into her pockets, she produced the clams she had gathered and placed them on the rock beside Sunjata. "Show me how to open them, and I'll trade you half," she offered, with a smile like she was feeling very generous indeed. Maea heaved herself out of the water to sit beside him, the rock small enough that she had to sit very close indeed to fit.

But would she choose another rock to sit on? One of the several that marked the reef, where waves clucked and rushed to mark their existence? Of course not.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 09:00 AM