In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
They can be. I’m not sure about Torchline but they were popular back home.” He rumbles with a small smile, but then she’s trying again and he watches her work, popping his head up on the rock, letting his tail flick idly until she ends up cutting her thumb. His brows furrow a small amount as she sticks it into the water, cursing vibrantly, and he chuckles lightly to her use of colorful wording.

Go slow, they’re slippery.” He teases, giving her a playful wink before she downs the oyster and he picks up another one. Prying it open as he had the first three, he finds its another dark shelled one internally, and he fishes around for a pearl but comes up empty as well. He swallows this one before taking the shell and turning away from her to place the two dark pearls within it before handing it over to her. “I found these ones in the second one I opened.” He tells her with a small smile, waiting to see what she thinks about the different hue.

If we find enough of them we can make it into a necklace.” He suggests, a hand lifting to brush away her wet hair from her shoulders, touch light and gentle as he taps his fingers along her arm.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-23-2020, 09:32 AM