In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
He took her in his arms and held her close. Another thing she loved about him. Maea never had to beg for his attention or comfort, it was freely given. All she had to do was reach out for it, indicate with a gesture however small that she wanted it, and he was there. By her side, holding her, letting her cling to him when she wanted it, when she needed it. Perhaps... that was why she felt the courage to actually relax and show him the parts of her that weren't all that pretty. Not strong, or brave, or secure.

Oh, she was opening up. Perhaps it was a process that had begun even before she met him, but Sunjata's presence definitely helped to speed up the process. Brought her the confidence she so sorely lacked before, the security in knowing that no matter how fucked up and wrong something came out... he would still be there. Like she was for him.

"We could place the house just out of sight from the lighthouse. So people don't feel discouraged from going to the shrine. And they don't trample our doorstep all the time." Her voice sounded a little amused at the idea of strangers crossing through her garden to get there and back. Her garden. She could grow lavender there, and have a small vegetable patch. Maea knew how to grow them and preserve them... and she could probably learn how to cook properly, with enough practice.

"What colors do you like, except blue?" she wondered. Thoughtful, even as she let the tip of her tongue peak out to taste the saltiness of his skin, and trace the lines of the compass.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-23-2020, 10:26 PM