In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Blues, greens, purples... Maea smiled. "The same ones," she admitted, quiet against his skin, a hum of amusement as yet again she found similarities between them. "And light. Not just whites, but... light colors. Airy, the way a window is left open and sun shines through. Big windows... Firelight in the evening too." So that shadows could dance in the corners. Goosebumps flared up along her skin, on the shoulders and arms, as his lips brushed over her ear. Her spine arched as his hand found its way up under her shirt, tickling and soothing all at once.

"I'm not.. very good at hosework," she reluctantly admitted, through the pleasant tingles Sunjata's attention spread through her. Thinking of all the chores that inevitably came with a house. A kitchen. "I can cook... but it's not wonderful." Basic stews and soups were her go to, it was hard to fail with those. Just chuck things in, add water and some salt... and it sorted itself out. Unless she somehow managed to burn it. Which happened, on occasion.

One of her arms loosened the grip on him, trailed down his side to where the smooth human skin met the rubbery hide of the orca. Her fingers danced along the seam, fascinated by the differences in texture.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 12:45 AM