In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
The same colors, the cooler tones. But where Maea preferred the lighter hues, Subjata had always been partial to the darker colors. The navy blues, the purples of deep space, the vibrant greens of fresh healthy grasses and trees. He hums lightly against her ear with his amusement to it. “I prefer the darks.” He says softly, though it should be expected. His forms were all shades darker than others, and even the brighter ones had their dark points too.

The reluctant admission causes him to smile lightly against her ear, turning his head enough to press a kiss to the column or her neck right below her earlobe. “At the end of the day, it’s just us. I don’t really mind how messy it gets.” It means it was lived in, loved, people were there. Though the mention of cooking has him humming a quiet breathy chuckle against her. “I’ll eat just about anything. But we could always learn together. At the very least if you make something I hate I’ll just go hunt.” A playful tease to her as he nips her earlobe gently, kissing away the sharpness of a fanged bite.

Her hand drifts toward the space the partial shift begins, and the sensation causes him to flick his tail again, letting it settle against the rock. The scars on his body transferring ever so slightly to this orca form, leaving a faint white line that matches where it begins on his hip, through the dark hue of blubber. Likewise, a couple crescent shaped scars are stark against the white of him where his legs would begin.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 01:12 AM