In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Light and dark, similar but different. How fortunate that the world had constructed dawn and dusk for the day and night to mingle, that the sun and moon came together every once in a while, taking turns to eclipse the other, leaving time for each other to shine freely. Maea did not doubt they would be able to find a balance in simple things like home decorations and household chores, the way they could in their listening and speaking, in the way their hands and lips roamed, giving and taking, cooperating. They were friends, after all, not just lovers. Had understood and offered support to the other before ever sharing a bed, no matter how much tension there had been from the start.

She had faith in them. If this really wasn't a dream, then it was real and beautiful, and worth fighting for. This? Them? It was a battle she would pick any day.

Maea huffed, mock offended that he would run off and hunt rather than force down a horrible meal to please her. "If it's that bad, I hope you bring home something edible for mee too," she pouted, gnawing at his neck in playful aggression. The nips and kisses to her neck and ear was making her stomach tighten in lazy anticipation, knowing where this kind of tender touching usually landed them. Her exploration of his partially shifted body did not cease however, but continued. Tracing the familiar scars along the space where his hip should be, taking note of ones that showed up clearer than usual against his bright underbelly.

"Hmm.. this reminds me, I never did kiss your fin better for you, that day,"  she mused, reminiscing over the first time she'd seen him in this guise. Maea reached out a leg, rubbed her toes against his tail fin playfully. "Suppose it's all better now though..."
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 01:43 AM