In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She understood what he meant. Knew it was that value, that willingness to back off that had made her dare come close to him at all. She bit her lip, chose her words carefully at his question, knew it was important.

"I... had a bad experience, as a teen," she told him, deciding that it was best if he heard everything. The whole reason. "Got cornered by a group of boys, who wanted... things. They tried to make me undress, among other things. Nothing really awful happened, my brother found me in time, but it's why I shied from relations for so long. Why I never... kissed anyone, or tried to... explore that side of life." Her hand stroked his back as she spoke, not sure if she tried to soothe him or herself. It was still hard to talk about, even now. Even with Sunjata.

"When I first saw you in the bar... I was intimidated. You are very big, and I'm... not very tall," she said, mouth twitching at the understatement. "I thought you would be like them. Pushy, demanding, rough mouthed... but you were not. I was surprised at how easy it was to talk to you, how much fun I had.

"When I found you at the river... I was honesty happy to see you. It was just... difficult, to see all that naked skin. You made me react in ways I wasn't used to... and you were married. So it was all kinds of wrong at the same time."
Again she blushed, recalling the crippling embarrassment she'd felt. How hard she had tried not to look, how only his words, his open, honest confessions had finally convinced her that there was more to him than an attractive body - that she really shouldn't have been attracted to at all.

"So... I suppose, the answer to your question, is... both? But also a lot more complicated than that."
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 03:41 AM