In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Her smile widened as he showed off his fangs, sharp and feline and dangerously beautiful, just like him. A good thing indeed, because if he actually tried her cookies... she could make no promises they would remain intact.

He answered her quite seriously though, assuring that she was enough, and perhaps that soothed the worry somewhat, but in the end... only time could really prove it to her. Seeing it for herself, experiencing it. But she listened all the same as he told her of his wants, his needs... and she blinked, eyes widening slightly, at the ways it just described her. The things she did, what she'd said she longed for and wanted. Her own freedom, her own power... The way he said it, Maea thought he painted her out as some rather remarkable person, able to do all those right things. How curious, when she didn't feel half that capable and understanding.

Sighing, she leaned her head into his hand, as he stroked her cheek. Her throat felt a little tight, and there was a touch of red on her face that could not be explained by the sun alone. How very difficult it could be, to accept love when it was offered this bluntly. How very easy it would be, to wave his words off, and not take them seriously. But Maea did. Tried her best to just absorb it, and let his words warm the cold, small, angsty places of her soul.

"Well..." she said, a little shakily. "No. I don't... think that is asking for a lot either." She touched his cheek, brushed a finger over his lips, clearly moved by what he said. "Tell me about your important things? You have the bar, and the Advocates, and now the boxing ring. And the house. Melita. What else?" She did not list herself, because... well, he already had, on his own. And she did not want to be that greedy.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 05:44 AM