In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She leans her head into his hand and he smiles lightly with the touch, curling his fingertips into her hair as he continues the idle strokes upon her cheek. And with it, he focuses on her when she begins to speak, smile fading slightly, awaiting what she thinks. And instead, it’s met with a brush to his cheek, fingertips dancing against his lips that he aims to place a soft kiss to, as he considers the question.

Well… That’s mostly it. I suppose being better at the friendships I do have.” He focuses on her but his gaze grows somewhat distant, a filter over those storm clouds of his eyes. “There’s you. There’s Loren. There’s Ronin. Teaching Melita Korofi.” He hums before shaking his head. “Safrin… Whatever she might need me to do again. Perhaps learn more to make less mistakes.” He sighs quietly, before shrugging and lifting his free hand to rest along her arm gently.

What’s important to you?” He asks quietly instead, a distraction.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 07:16 AM