In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Rather pleased with herself to find she knew most of his plans, most of his goals and dreams, Maea listened with interest to his counting up friendships and relations. Rather surprised to find Ronin so high on the list... she hadn't known they were close. Though perhaps she should, given the Dark Star had been invited to help with the boxing ring. His kiss to her fingers lingered on the tips of them, lingering there as she lowered them to rest on his shoulder, a light but strangely possessive grip. Like she planned to hold on forever, more or less.

"I think the only way to learn not to make mistakes is to actually make them... unfortunately." She grimaced a little, knowing it wasn't good advice. "Or actually stop and listen to what other people say before jumping into things... but I'm not very good at that part either."

His hand was warm on her arm, and Maea shifted where she sat. Realized she was colder than she thought. She tried to place herself on his lap, sitting sideways so she could rest her head against his shoulder and leech whatever warmth she could from him.

"My important things..." she mused, gazing out over the horizon. "Like for you, my friends. You. Jigano and Loren, and Amun. Ludo... and the Loreseeker's Guild. I want to learn as much as I can from the Academy, and then go back there, to do some real good." Pausing, she chewed her lip, thought of the things that were close to her thoughts these days. What worried her, what she burned for.

"I would... like to patch things up with Amalia, somehow," she admitted, quietly. "I just don't know if she actually wants to.

"And... I want to travel. Find out more about these darn portals, so I can make up my mind on whether to hate them or not. On one hand, I want to help open them, but on the other... well. You know what I think... and you saw Amun's response to my note. We've talked it out before, and I just don't know."

Maea knew she was going off on a tangent, not really sticking to the topic at hand, and she bit her lip to keep from ranting on. Didn't want to chew this subject all over again when there was nothing more to add... leastways not on her part.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 07:40 AM