In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
Her touch to his shoulder is gentle but possessive enough that he smiles against the feeling, finding it fade as she continues to speak. And he gives her all the attention he has, watching her face grimace, hearing the advice she has to give – something within him knowing the truth to it, but rebelling from it all the same. And so he only offers a small nod, before she’s moving closer and he realizes how cold she’s gotten.

So he moves to better fit her, shifting his legs out from beneath him to try and wrap her up within him, to place his head along her shoulder with her back to his chest, legs close if not touching both sides of her own as he wraps his arms around her to hold her tight to him while he listens. A nod granted for each of the friends listed, finding no surprise within them. But the continuation of the Loreseeker’s Guild keeps his interest.

At least, until she comments about Amalia and a muscle feathers in his jaw at the thought. “Well, she certainly doesn’t with me.” He offers unhelpfully, quieting to listen to the mention of portals and opening them, of deciding whether or not. And he had seen Amun’s response to it – something that he had also agreed with. It fell into the lines of ‘why should we fight a war we weren’t asked to’ sort of scenario, should it come to that point.

All in all, he takes a deep breath before looking out over the crashing waves again as the sun begins to sink lower. “I have a confession.” He rumbles quietly, planning to keep it a secret but… Well, she’d find out soon enough, he’s sure. “I’ve been working with the Ascended to open more…” His arms loosen around her should she want to face him fully or slip out of his grip. “And I know the risks, I was victim to one of them already… But I want the world, I don’t want to be caged again.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 07:49 AM