In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She stills in his arms as he reveals his information to her, the tasks of what he’s been doing behind it all – another honest note despite how much he had planned to keep it a secret. Even the comment that Safrin hadn’t mentioned anything to him about it seemed innocent enough, without the context around it that the woman in his arms now had. “Yes.” He answers simply to her initial thought. “I made a deal before Torchline opened, to open portals with them to find the ocean.” Little did he know that the ocean would be the next one. “But I ultimately agreed to help them open all of them.” His voice is quieter here, and he looks up toward the stars as if Safrin could hear him, shying away from his goddess in the small amounts he could.

He’s surprised when she reaches to pull his arms back around her, and his chin finds the top of her head, wrapping his arms tightly around her torso to keep her close to his. “Wessex, mostly.” A quiet rumble, eyes closing as he tilts his head atop her own. “Her and I went hunting in Halo before the dragon trip.” He offers with a small shrug. It had been a couple of days after he’d met with Maea and they’d gone trapping and hunting for Ningo’s, and she’d tied him up to that tree and found out about the dragon scars.

If only they knew.

Her voice grows quieter then, smaller than before, and he squeezes her lightly. “I think you’re right to worry about it.” He offers. “But at the same time, what did happen so long ago that made generations being trapped a reasonable alternative? To live and die over and over again in the barrier when it surely couldn’t sustain itself for as long as it had?” She should know that best, having been one of those families. If the world had been open, would LongNight have occurred the way it had? If it didn’t happen anywhere else, like the Greatwood’s silence… Would it have meant they could have left and still be alive?

There were so many unanswered questions, and gods that seemed less than keen to talk about it.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 08:12 AM