In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He does notice the silence, but leaves it for the sound of the waves crashing against the rock. Especially as she questions if anyone’s asked… And really, no. They hadn’t. Because of blights and other pressing matters, of portals being opened in the Greatwood when the one in the Spire had been there all along, ending in the ability of the Ascended to explore it. He doesn’t really care, at the end of the day, but it is a shame that his friends wouldn’t be able to enjoy the forests the way the rest of them could.

But they had destroyed a sacred tree, after all.

I’m not so sure Safrin is the one to ask, otherwise I would.” He says quietly, squeezing her again to show that he hasn’t taken her counter the wrong way. “She mentioned the Temple had been sacked before and when I questioned if it happened a lot, she only said ‘not by one of mine’.” A rise and fall of his shoulders. “And when the shrine was being created, all the pieces were there. Soil for Ludo, a piece of dead coral for Safrin, and Coffee for… Frey. But at the end as it was coming together, the Voice added her own electricity from wherever she was.” There’s a shudder that courses through his spine, close enough she could likely feel the twitch within his body at it. “I’ve never seen such a face on Safrin.” It was clear that it seemed a sore subject, and he wasn’t sure how to bring it up.

He makes it a point to try it, at least.

And when she continues, he almost winces at the way she uses his name – his full name, not shortened like most did, nor with a usual hum like she usually held. This was a serious manner, a serious matter, and his jaw clenches slightly with the thought of it. “I can try to find out more from Safrin.” He assures her quietly, shifting his leg a small amount to cross over one of her own, reaching down briefly with a hand to rub along the gunshot scar before he sighs quietly. “There are other gods too, not the heralds nor the big three. Have you heard of them?” He asks, wondering if she'd learned anything from her Halo adventures.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 08:35 AM