In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
A shrine to a goddess they knew so little about... Maea merely shrugged. "What harm can it do? Perhaps she might help combat the monsters of LongNight. I doubt any goddess of Deepfrost would see their season sullied by them."

He left his hands in her lap, palms open. She traced the lines of them with light fingertips, touching callouses and small nicks and marks from combat and training. Strong hands. Far bigger than hers.

"It did. There was a portal in the basement, where we went... I think the gas was meant to keep Ascended away from it. There was a Guardian too, but... it died." We killed it was the unvoiced continuation... but Maea only left pained silence in the place of those words.

Thinking back on the events that followed, the girl shook her head, suggesting she wasn't sure. "I was at the infirmary when it happened, so I only have second hand accounts... But it seems one of the Ascended sacrificed themselves somehow. Within the chamber... there was The Core. Another New God. And when something was removed from them, the top of the Spire exploded. And the Barrier fell with it." She could still remember seeing the shimmer in the air, the first real stirring of wind she'd ever felt... Maea shivered.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 07:58 PM