In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
"Mmh, and I was home... Until I wasn't.." she mused. Wondering if he ever walked past her house on his way to the Glade. Wondered, if she would have run into him there, had she gone swimming to cool her fevers, rinse off the illness. Maybe. Maybe not. Who was to say... he was here now. Raising goosebumps on her skin with gentle kisses, with his breath as he spoke, talking of less than fun subjects. She listened, but was distracted by the shivers running down her spine.

Until... "You did what!?" Maea turned her head and looked down at him in shock, where he nestled in the crook of her neck. She knew the Rathskeller had burned, Peter said as much, but she had no idea it had been done on purpose. By Sunjata? And Loren? Her mind reeled, but eventually honed in on the most important part, what she always came back to.

"Thank goodness you made it... I can't believe you went outside in the dark, and survived!" She took his hands, squeezed them tight. These Outlanders and their reckless bravery! Fools all, to risk themselves and others... But heroes too, for doing what no one else dared.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 08:44 PM