In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
So many threads woven together into the past. Stories, lives, weaving and braiding together to form this future where they sat now. Maea thought the seer's who could gaze into the future must see and endless skein of possibilities, threads branching off from one another, creating an infinty of events, all fleeting and faint, all possible until something happened to steer events into one course of action. How much easier it must be to look into the past, simply follow the current threads back towards their origin.

And in the end? No, it was like he said. It really did not matter. Things were as they were now because they had been what they had been in the past, and the future... would be what it would, based on what they did today.

Enough to give anyone a headache.

Maea turned in his arms, shifted around until she could straddle his thighs, wrap her own legs around his hips and bring her arms around his neck. "I liked the Rathskeller," she told him, and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "But... I like the VlamVloed too." Another kiss, placed with soft lips onto his stubbled jaw. "And I like you." Trailing lower, Maea breathed a sigh of warm air against his ear. "Please don't be that reckless again... unless you really have to?" Then she kissed his earlobe too, for good measure.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 09:49 PM