In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
"Just be careful about them becoming too many," she hummed in amusement. "Or they'll drain your stock dry for you." Maea didn't mind spiders, especially not the wine spiders. She too was glad that they had found their way to the VlamVloed... it felt like a good omen.

Smiling as he kissed her forehead, she laughed quietly. "Trying is good enough, for me," she assured him. She lifted her chin to kiss his lips, and let her gaze trail off over the horizon... and stiffened, sucking in a sharp breath at what she saw.

"Love... I.. think we have a problem," she said. Voice very strained, as she tapped his shoulder to make him turn around.

All around them, on the side of the rocks they had not been looking at, scanning, gazing out over, the water was full of shark fins. At least a dozen, probably more; they did not remain in place long enough for her to count. Dark shapes patrolled the water in agitated movements, as if they were searching for something.

With horror, Maea looked down at her hand. The one she had cut with the knife, bled from... washed clean in the ocean. It had closed, for the most part, but... not healed over completely. There was still blood beading on her skin, from the little cut.

"Uh oh..."
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 10:07 PM