In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
They’re adorable, at least.” He muses, but leans into her touch as he kisses her forehead and her head tilts up to capture his lips. He gives in, none the wiser to what occurs around them. And perhaps he should have, should have sensed the blood from where she’d cut herself. But he hadn’t, too enveloped in her as he usually was. “Mmh?

But he notices a second after she does, spying the fins that stick out of the water and his gaze travels to her hand now, the bearing of blood along the cut. “I’ll get rid of them.” He hums to her with a soft smile, kissing her cheek before he tears a piece of fabric from his shorts to try and tie around her finger to stop the bleeding. A makeshift bandage.

And when he’s satisfied that’s good enough, only then does he stand and ensure she has the pearls in her possession. He stretches out his leg when he goes to stand, padding to the edge of the rock to peer down at the sharks. There’s… A lot; but he’s got a sheer amount of confidence that he can handle it. He gives her a rogue grin over her shoulder, completely forgetting the idea already of not getting into reckless situations.

Looking back down to the water, he takes a form to take a plunge, to dive down in a perfect arc. And he jumps, diving into the water, human form shifting to that of his orca form — giving into that predatory nature of his that threatened the single shark before. He hopes it works now, diving beneath the waves and rising with sharp teeth outstretched to either take a bite at whatever dares to come near or give off a warning.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-24-2020, 11:05 PM