In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Maea got to her feet as Sunjata stood, horrified as she realized what he was going to do. "Sunjata, wait - "The kiss to her cheek, the makeshift bandage, it all was ignored for the blinding panic as he leaped into the water in a single, smooth dive.

The sharks noticed immediately. While they may have fled from the orca if they were alone, there was blood in the water. There were a great number of them, and they were hungry. Enough to risk leaping onto even this oversized, potentially deadly meal.

As they swarmed him, the water became white with the foam of thrashing fins and snapping jaws. Sharp teeth aimed to tear up long gashes in Sunjata's black fins, their sleek, slender bodies swift as they darted away from his teeth, out of reach. Like uncoordinated wolves they darted in, made a swipe at him, and then zipped off again, threatening to leave wide tooth-marks and a stream of even more blood flowing free, lest the Attuned found a way to escape their attacks.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-24-2020, 11:21 PM