In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
This time, the sharks seem wary of his novel attacks and keep well away from him as the orca rises to the surface, to breathe. But perhaps surfacing wasn't the best idea, because now they close in on him from beneath, and again sharp-toothed mouths are snapping at his pectoral fins, and the already injured tail, hoping to incapacitate him enough that he cannot swim as fast anymore.

Maea wasn't aware that she screamed at the sight of his gouged, bleeding back. The splashing and crashing of waves overrode her own hearing, or perhaps she was just too focused on what she could see of the battle to notice. She too had seen the sharks that circled her rock, and gaped as two pink creatures zoomed in from some hidden depths to aid her. But their tricks with the magic seemed to only aggravate the sharks further, and they lashed out at the dolphins, losing interest in the pale human in favor of more easy-to-reach meals. At least the Encantados were swift enough, clever enough to dodge; they darted out of the way just in time, escaping without a scratch.

But Maea had about enough of standing there to watch, helpless to help. Baring her teeth like a hissing cat, she found a spot in the water that seemed free of activity, and dove in. Not quite as smoothly as Sunjata had, but with far more impact. Because the moment she hit the water, she made ice erupt from all around her, aiming to strike at any shark that dared approach her, the dolphins, or her man.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 12:15 AM