In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She saw him, heard him, and held off her ice so as not to injure him further. Maea's pulse was racing too, hyper aware of every moving body around her. She grasped onto Sunjata's fin, used it to drag herself up on his back until she lay flat along it, hands clasping his dorsal fin tightly. When she was ready she tapped him quickly on the back, understanding; they had to get out.

Sharks were closing in on them from everywhere now. Only the water spouts from the dolphins held them off, and Maea tried to find a whole, some opening for them to slip out through. But all around them the sharks were circling, surrounding them completely and closing in from beneath. Gritting her teeth, Maea dug deep into her reserves of magic and tried to clear a path for them by pushing the water away - along with the sharks in it - and gasped when she found it next to impossible to move. It was too heavy, too dense, too much water for her to even budge.

Fear was beginning to take hold now. Rarely had she felt so powerless before, surrounded... and that was when pain exploded into her side, as sharp, jagged teeth clamped down around her flesh, spilling crimson blood into the water.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 12:31 AM