In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Making their way through a shiver of frenzied sharks was no easy thing. Sunjata had to really work to keep them away, and they kept swiping and snapping, right on his tail; and he couldn't quite seem to shake them off.

Maea clung to him as best she could, unable to do more than hold on. All her focus had turned to pressing water against the wounds in her thigh, desperate to keep the blood from flowing too freely. How long would she be able to keep it up though? It hurt bad, and she didn't dare look at it for fear of what she might see.

But they were not alone. The Encantados remained with them, compelled to help in the escape attempt, and she saw their pink shapes dart back and forth, guarding their injured wards with a ferocity that kept both Maea and Sunjata from further injuries.

Now if only they could break free from this persistent pursuit. It seemed it would take something immense, or perhaps a distraction of some kind... but she couldn't think what it might be. Thoughts too hazy from pain and shock to work properly.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 12:46 AM