In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Maea had no strength in her to do anything but stem the flow of her blood. She tried to stem his too, keep little barriers of water pressed to the worst of his wounds so he wouldn't bleed out as he fought his way out through the sharks. The efforts of the pink dolphins were tireless, and the sharks were tiring. Falling behind ever more as the orca sped them along towards the shore, into deeper waters far away from the reefs where these predators belonged... and then towards the shallower, warmer waters near the coast.

Soon, only one or two persistent pursuers remained. And in a fury rather unexpected from such happy looking creatures, the Encantados began to attack the sharks. Swarmed them, poking their noses into their gills, dragging them backwards in the water so that their gills ceased functioning. In a daze, Maea watched from Sunjata's back as the sharks finally sped away, back towards the deeper ocean... and very faintly she patted the back of the orca, to try and tell him he could slow down. That she was still there, still conscious... if barely.

It was a good thing indeed that she had the Cloud Manta crystal... or she would have been in real trouble. At least this way, she didn't have trouble breathing as her lover carried them towards safety.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 01:39 AM