In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He releases his hold on the dolphins as they attack the sharks and freedom reigns in. The waters here are warmer, and as Maea pats his back he slows down enough to realize the pain of the wounds on his back, along his fins. He shifts back fully into his orca shift, though it’s a slight struggle to do so. And before long, he can feel his wounded underbelly brush against sharp shells and sand as the beaches shore grows near. And he slows more, beaching himself a small amount along the sand to give her a decent place to get off of him if she could.

Even if she didn’t, he was shifting back.

His orca form becomes human again, both legs marred with blood and wounds in the shape of teeth and circles, half moons. Along his back there’s a few longer gashes as well as he goes to prop himself up in the sand. The wounds to his stomach are shallow but still painful, still seeping as he hangs his head a small amount.

Are you okay?” He asks, muscled arms tending as he continues to try and push himself up, a muscle clenching in his jaw as he realizes one of the wounds sits along the space of his knee where it would bend, causing it to bleed more.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-25-2020, 01:48 AM