In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
He brought them ashore, and the surf helped bring them up onto the beach as his orca shift faded back into human skin and limbs. Maea was just able to roll off from his back as Sunjata's form shrank back to normal, and clutched her leg with one hand as she too tried to drag herself up out of the water.

The injuries on him that had looked bad on the big whale were gruesome now. Jagged cuts, deep gashes, and blood seeping all over the the sand. Maea realized that despite her pain, she had gotten off easy, and sucked in a breath as she dared look down at her leg. Two semi-circles of deep puncture wounds had been stamped into her thigh, slightly deeper on the back than at the front, and cuts raked up over the outside of her leg from where the shark's bottom teeth had cut through the flesh. But it was far from the gaping hole of torn off muscle she had feared.

"I'm... alive. Better off than you," she winced, turning back to Sunjata. Pulling her knife, Maea began to cut strips of fabric from her trousers, cursing the fact that she didn't have her usual long skirts to take material from, and with it she began to wrap the worst of his wounds. The knee, the worst of his legs... and she worried over the state of his stomach for a while, before she finally determined that nothing vital had been damaged. No guts, not discoloring of the blood... that was as far as her medical skills went.

"We need... a healer," she said uselessly, and cast her eyes about the coast. Desperately searching for something - buildings, people, anything at all that might help them.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 02:00 AM