In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
She says she’s alive, better than him, and he believes her when the wind casts its chill on all his cuts and wounds, bites and markings. But she’s there to wrap him up quickly, and with his back bandaged mostly, he finds it in him to roll onto his back, cursing out a string of accented Korofi curses as the pressure aligns with it. His stomach is criss crossed by shark bites, but nothing too deep, nothing cutting into the muscle, but it still bleeds with how he pants to try and catch his breath.

A shaking hand lifts to his face, rubbing at it and blocking out the fading sun as she comments that they need a healer. They do, and yet… He’s not sure he can walk yet to get closer. “Just… Give me a few seconds to catch my breath.” He rumbles quietly, reaching out to see if Haai is near. There’s the flicker of something far away, at the end of the bond that he’s not sure whether or not is her. So he tries to tug at it again, sending whatever he can to his griffin, wincing against the pain to his legs and sides, the loss of blood that makes him surprisingly dizzy in a far less familiar way nowadays.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-25-2020, 02:09 AM