In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She didn't see any buildings nearby, but there were cliffs blocking most of the view, where the beach ended. The foliage was thick too, and they could really be lying right by a settlement without knowing it. Maea attempted to rise, and found that it wasn't impossible. She couldn't really put any weight on her injured leg though, and wasn't used to pushing through pain to do it anyway. Didn't know how. And looking at Sunjata... she thought it better to let him rest instead. Catch his breath, like he said.

"You'll be alright," Maea promised him soothingly, fervently hoping it would be true. She stuck as close to him as she could without touching, unsure of how to help without making anything worse. Calling on her magic, she was able to draw fresh water to her hands, and began to rinse the salt and sand out of his wounds, hoping they would hurt less. Bleed a little less too. With what was left of her trousers, she managed a makeshift bandage for her own leg, just in time to feel the last easy drops of her magic run dry. Possibly she could push it a little more if she really had to, but it would cost her, and had to be saved for emergency need.

"That was exciting, wasn't it?" she told Sunjata, trying to smile through the pain. Reached for his head, his hair, the only thing that seemed moderately unharmed. "You got us back... You saved us both."
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 02:21 AM