In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
She was there in a heartbeat, Haai released to do as the wolf-bird wished, to jump onto his cot. Maea sat on the floor next to his bunk, barely tall enough to even lift him up from the floor, and it was hard not to cry from the sheer relief at seeing him moving, stirring, alive.

It was a hastily put together shelter. No more than tool storage, really, with an added bedding for passing fishermen to use. The walls were not very well put together, with light filtering in through roughly hewn boards in places... It was dim, and dank, and smelled of old fish and sea and dust, but she didn't notice any of this. Only had eyes for him.

"Sunjata?" Maea's voice was soft and quiet, very tentative, as if she wasn't sure he was actually awake. Afraid to disturb him, if sleep still had a grip on him. Though she was close, so very close, her hands hovered over him, afraid to touch... not convinced he was really alright.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 05:20 AM