In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
It was... eerie, to have him obey so easily. The stubbornness drained out along with the blood, weak enough that he couldn't do anything except give in to their ministrations. Maea gave the gryphon a sympathetic glance as she was told off for worrying, understanding the urge to keep Sunjata still all too well. 'Better' didn't really mean much, and even in this gloom, she thought he looked pale. Faint. Even his voice was not as strong as it usually was.

Her fingers were cold as they laced into his, her lips dry and cracked from too much salt. It was hard to say how much daylight there was left, but the girl hadn't tried to wash the sea from her body or hair; it tangled like saltlocks down her shoulders, the cut up trousers showing off most of her legs, with the pockets hanging visible down the thighs.

When he asked about her wound, Maea shifted her position a little, and pulled up the blood-stained bandage for him to see. The tooth-marks had closed, but only looked day old at best. The muscles around them were swollen and bruised, and dried blood still clung to her skin. It was... not pretty.

"Patched up... you're not much better off," she told him. "You lost a lot of blood... the healer says you might be down for a few days." It might take them a while to get back home. Wherever that was from here... Maea still hadn't figured out exactly where in Torchline they had ended up yet.

"Are you thirsty?" Reaching for something behind her, she produced a mug and a pitcher of water. Filling it, she offered it to Sunjata, with a hand ready to support his head, should he wish to drink.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 06:15 AM