In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
but is this what you want? what you wanted?
do you need love? am i enough for you?
He was pale in comparison to the usual bronze warmth that radiated from him. The warmth that usually came from him as muted, cold perhaps even. But he doesn’t seem to notice (he simply just doesn’t care) he focuses on the way she shifts to lift her leg to where he can see it. His hand squeezes hers gently, lips parting to apologize or something again – until she tells him he’ll be down for a few days.

That can’t be right.

He exhales a deep sigh. “It’s not the first time I’ve lost a lot of blood and blacked out.” He tries to assure her. “Three days seems excessive.” He rumbles, glancing away from her to the walls of the shack again, a muscle feathering in his jaw. He doesn’t know what he’ll do if he’s stuck to remain here for the next few days. Doesn’t know what they could have there to make him fully better – aside from Loren… But, well, wishful thinking he supposes.

Perhaps he’s relied on the technology from back home and the healing magic like Loren had here to fully think it’ll take him a few days to heal. It doesn’t lighten his mood any. But she asks him if he’s thirsty, and he looks back to her with a shadowed gaze as she produces a mug and pitcher of water, eventually nodding and letting her help him sip from the glass. It smooths out the burs in his throat, the sharpness of the intakes of breath, and he settles back in the bed – wincing lightly with a shuddering gaze as the bandage scrapes against his wounds. Haai nestles in closer to him, trying to remain as close as she could, offering what warmth she could.
in time you'll find i've got my baggage too
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Sunjata - 02-25-2020, 06:23 AM