In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
Maea frowned at the ground at his grumbling. Was sorely tempted to tell him how foolish that would be... but thought better of it. He had just woken up, tired and in pain and not at his best. Told he had to stay put. She wouldn't like it either, not one bit.

Biting her lip, she shrugged as he turned to her, taking the blame of this whole ordeal onto himself. As always. When reality was, it wasn't him at all this time. "I dragged you out here," she reminded him, still refusing to look at him. "I'm the one who wanted to go this far out. If not for me, you wouldn't be here. Wouldn't be this hurt."

She was okay, sure, but he was not. And it was Maea's fault. Because she had been reckless, overconfident, so sure she could face anything and overcome it without any problems. And it had almost gotten him killed.

It was the second time he got hurt because of her.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 06:53 AM