In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
He took it better than she'd expected. Joked back about wanting whiskey, which made her snort in amusement. But then, Maea always did underestimate his sense of humor. How tolerant he was of poking fun at his own expense... A slight tension drained from her shoulders, and she settled in a bit better. Reached out a hand to pet Haai, internally apologizing for almost taking her bonded away. Oh, she had not let it go. Couldn't, and probably should not either. But at least she wasn't putting it on Sunjata anymore.

"Rum is probably the best they can offer here," she told him, something like a smile in her voice as he kissed her head. "But if I know my healers... that old man is more likely to offer you tea. Various kinds And you will not like any them."

Maea was quiet for a while. In the stillness, she could hear the swell and sigh of waves not so very far away. The light shining in from the gaps in the boarding was growing faint; it must be later than she'd thought. Sunset, almost. It had been a very strange day. Fun adventures, deep confessions... and a very dramatic escape, ending in a too-close-for-comfort rescue. Worthy of storybooks.

"So... how are you really feeling?" she asked him, and turned her head back to look at him. "Because my leg feels like a blacksmith is pounding on it with a sledgehammer. And I'm hungry." Painfully, nauseatingly hungry... the kind that came when tension drained and you were finally allowed to feel again.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 09:17 AM