In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
"Poor wounded boy," she said softly, with some real sympathy behind the teasing words. "I would offer to kiss it better for you... but I'm not sure you would survive the excitement." He did get a kiss anyway though. On the cheek. And a sweet, chaste one on the lips. But though Maea wanted to keep it up for her own sake, for the comfort of it, she restrained herself. Kept still and quiet, trying to jostle him as little as possible.

"Times like these, I really wish I could heal," she sighed. "Then you would be on your feet in no time, and we could go back home." Like Loren, like Jigano. But all Maea could do was supply them with endless amounts of water, and what good was that? Wings that didn't work, telekinesis that couldn't carry enough... There was an impatient itch between her shoulders to get back to school, to study, meditate and keep searching for more power in herself.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 09:19 PM