In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
There was a time when Maea had another place to come back to as well. A time with family, with familiar buildings and private little customs and traditions that made up home. And though she had lost it in a different sense than Sunjata, she could still relate to missing what had been. Not all of it, certainly, because she wanted the bleak hopelessness as little as he wanted the cruelty and dangers, but... there had been good too. So she nodded, understanding clear in her expression as she opened her eyes again to look at him.

"We could train more," she suggested, reaching up a hand to brush strands of salt-crusted locks from his face. Touched his face, when the pain of shifting in the bed drew lines over his face she hadn't noticed before. "Not just individually, but together. Learn to cooperate better, so we become a team. That way, we'll be safer. Both of us." And at the very least, they might be able to protect one another.

It was a place to start. A way to remedy their shared lack of good fortunes. Two negatives could become a positive, if added together in the proper way.
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-25-2020, 10:35 PM