In time you'll find, I've got baggage too
Sunjata <3
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Online
Change author:
MP: 2197
Maea
give me shelter, or show me heart
He didn't hear her, she realized. Wasn't fully awake, not aware. And what he said... it made something awful tighten in her stomach. When she understood what he was talking about.

Lusea.

The pain in his voice made Maea's chest ache, but at the same time she found her lips curling, jealousy a writhing, coiling serpent in her gut. It was far from the first time he spoke of his dead lover, but now the woman was haunting his dreams too? He still thought of her that much?

But... of course he would. It wasn't even half a year since he'd found and lost her again. What did Maea expect? What had she been deluding herself into thinking?

Swallowing the ugly feelings down, she managed to straighten her features into smoothness. When he finally did wake, looking up with feathers erupting from his arms, her arm was still there around his back, and only concern showed in her bleary, sleep-deprived eyes.

"Sunaja, are you okay?" she tried again,
watch me fall apart
and I'll be yours to keep
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: In time you'll find, I've got baggage too - by Maea - 02-26-2020, 03:08 AM